Spark works with Gmail, iCloud, Yahoo, Exchange, Outlook, Kerio Connect, and other IMAP email accounts.
The first email account you add to Spark becomes your email for sync. When you want to use Spark on a new device, log in with this address. Your personal settings, added accounts and all emails will be synced automatically. To find out more about sync and how it works, check this article.
- Launch Spark Desktop and click to start.
- Enter your email address or click Continue with Google.
- Follow the onscreen instructions of your email provider to sign in.
Note: If you want to connect to an iCloud account, you need to add the email address which ends with @me.com, @iCloud.com, or @mac.com and generate and enter an app-specific password to log in.
- Your email provider will ask if you allow Spark to access your account. Tap Allow or Agree.
- Click Start Using Spark. Now, your account is connected to Spark.
You can add more Email accounts to Spark later.