Spark for Teams is a unique set of features that makes collaboration in emails smooth and efficient. When your team needs more advanced collaboration features, you can upgrade to Premium.
While Spark for Teams features are available across all platforms, some functionality may vary depending on the device and Spark version. We know how valued the Team features are in Spark 2 and aim to bring the awaited Team functionality to Spark 3. To keep track of our plans, we prepared the Upcoming Features article.
In addition, the Team Premium Subscription includes advanced Inbox management features for all Team members, available in the Individual Premium subscription. Among them are Gatekeeper, Priority Senders, and Group by Sender functionality.
Upgrade Team to Premium
- Open Spark Settings.
- Select Teams.
- Choose a team and click Manage Team.
- You will be directed to the Team Preferences page which allows you to manage your team. Click Upgrade at the top.
The billing amount in Spark for Teams is based on the total number of active team members. An active team member is a person who has joined your team via invitation or automatically (based on email domain name). Learn more about Spark Pricing.
- To check the list of the current team members, click Manage Members.
- To remove a person from your team, click on the Admin/Member button at the right of their email and choose Deactivate account.
- To invite new people to your team, click Add members and enter their emails to send invitations.
- When you’re finished with managing team members, click Upgrade at the top. You should see the updated number of teammates.
- Choose between a monthly or yearly billing frequency. The cost shown is per active team member per month.
- Click Upgrade.
- Fill out the billing details and select Submit.