Spark can show you the number of unread emails or all messages in your inbox on the app icon. By default, badges are disabled, but you can turn them on.
- Open Spark Settings.
- Select Notifications > Badges.
- Enable the App icon badge.
- Select one of the options in the Badge count section. To see badges only for unread emails, choose New Messages Only. To see badges for all emails in your inbox, choose Whole Inbox.
- Enable the email addresses you want to use badges with.
Note: To show and update badges, Spark should run in the background. Spark doesn't show badges when you quit it.
To make sure the badge count works correctly on Mac OS, follow these steps:
- In Spark, open Spark Settings > Accounts > [your account] > Notifications. Make sure either the All or Smart option is ticked.
- On your Mac, open System Settings > Notifications & Focus > Spark Desktop. Make sure the Badge application icon option is enabled.