Make sure you're logged into the same Email for Sync on both of your devices. Learn more about the Sync Options in Spark.
Create a Snooze
- Open an email, then press S, or click the Snooze icon on the top toolbar.
- Choose whether to receive a notification about the snoozed email.
- Select the time you want the email to appear in your Inbox. To set the time and date manually, start typing the needed time.
Edit or delete a Snooze
- Open the Snoozed folder on the sidebar. Here, you can access all snoozed emails which haven’t returned to your Inbox. If you don’t see this folder, click More on the sidebar and choose Snoozed.
- To change the snooze time of your email, open it, press S, or click the Snooze icon on the top toolbar and select a different time.
- If you want to cancel the Snooze and return the email back to your Inbox, click Discard Snooze.
Note: The Snooze automatically turns off when you receive a new message in the thread with a snoozed email. The new message appears in your inbox as usual.
Customize the snooze options
- Open Spark Settings.
- Select Scheduling > Snoozes.
- Next to the Default State of the alert, choose whether to receive push notifications about snoozed emails in your Inbox.
- Enable toggles for the options you wish to see while snoozing an email and select the time.