This reading will lead you through the process of composing an email in Spark Desktop.
- To start composing an email, open Spark and do any of the following:
- click at the top right;
- press C;
- If you want to reply to an incoming email, open it and click Reply at the bottom right.
- Check the email address you are sending an email from. If you want to send an email from a different account, click the current email address and choose a different one.
- Start typing the recipient’s name or email address in the To: field and select the suggestion from Spark. You can enter multiple recipients here. Click Cc: or Bcc: on the right to send a copy of this email to other people.
- Fill out the Subject line and write your message below.
- Click Send
You can choose the additional options while sending an email:
— attach a file.
— set a follow-up reminder. Check this article for more details on follow-up reminders.
— schedule an email to be sent later. Learn how to schedule emails in Spark.
When you close an email composer before sending an email, Spark asks if you want to save a draft. You can access it in the Drafts folder on the sidebar.