How to add attachments to an email
- While writing or replying to an email, click + at the top right.
- Click Attachment and choose the files you wish to attach. To select multiple files at once, hold Cmd if you use Mac or CTRL if you use Windows.
- Click Open.
Note: The total size of the attachments should be less than 25 MB. If your files are larger, we recommend you upload them to cloud storage and paste the link into your email.
- To remove the attached file, hover the cursor over it and click the cross icon.
Change the size of the attached images
- In the email composer, + > Attachment.
- Select the needed images and click Open.
- Click Actual Image Size on the right and select one of the options.
Add inline attachments
- Start composing an email and open the Finder app.
- Drag and drop the attachments from Finder to the body of an email.