If you’re experiencing issues with Spark on your Apple Watch, please try these tricks:
- Reboot your Apple Watch
- Re-install the Spark app on your Apple Watch
In case this doesn’t help, please contact our support team and provide us with the detailed app logs:
- Launch Spark on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the menu icon at the top left.
- Open Settings > Support.
- Enable the Detailed Logging toggle.
- Open Spark on the Apple Watch and reproduce the issue.
- Return to Spark for iOS.
- Open Settings > Support > Send Diagnostics Information.
- Describe the issue in your email and send it to us.
Note: The detailed logs you send may contain some sensitive personal data, and we assure you we’ll treat it as confidential information.