Sometimes you need to show your teammates a specific email or thread. You can forward an email, copy text from it, or make a screenshot, but there is a better option. In Spark for Teams, you can create a link to an email and share it with other people.
Why use shared links:
- Provide instant access to an email by sharing the link on Slack, Confluence, or other tools your team uses
- Add email links to internal docs to keep everyone on the same page
- Share great email templates with your team
Create a link to a single email
This option is great when you want to show your team one message, without sharing the entire thread.
- Open Spark for desktop.
- Open the email you want to share and press ⌘ Shift L . Alternitavely, click at the top right > Create a link to this message. Now the link is copied to clipboard. You can also access the link by clicking on the shared email.
Change privacy settings and delete a link
By default, anyone with the link can view a shared email. However, you can select different privacy settings or delete the link.
- Open the email or thread you shared and tap .
- Under Who is able to view this conversation, select one of the options.
- If you don’t want other people to see the email addresses in the shared message, untick Show all email addresses in emails.
- To stop sharing your email, click Remove link.
You can easily find all emails that you 've previously shared using a link. Just tap the search icon in Spark and type, "shared via link. "