If Spark crashes or quits unexpectedly, on any weird action, please follow the steps:
- Reboot your device.
- Install the latest version of Spark to see if it solves the issue. If the update can't be installed, we kindly ask you to consider deleting and reinstalling Spark.
If that doesn't help, share the app logs with our support team. We need this information to investigate your issue. In your email, please describe the sequence of actions you follow before Spark crashes.
Send Spark detailed logs
- Open Spark Settings.
- Click Support and enable the Detailed Logging toggle.
- Reproduce the crash.
- Open Spark Settings > Support again.
- Select Send Diagnostics Information.
- A new email window with the attached logs will appear. In the Subject: line, write “Crash.”
- Send the email and we’ll get in touch soon.
Note: The logs may contain sensitive personal data, and we assure you we’ll treat them as confidential information.
Crash on viewing a certain email
If Spark crashes when you view or perform actions on a certain email, please send us its message data for testing.
- Open a problematic email.
- Click Message on the Menu Bar on Mac or Title Bar on Windows.
- Select Send message data.
- Send an email to our team.