In Spark Desktop, you can set an email to be sent later. This feature is helpful when you want to make sure other people receive your email when they are most likely to read it.
The scheduled emails are stored on our server in the encrypted form. They sync across your devices, and the email will be sent even if Spark is closed.
Tip: You can learn how to use this feature in Spark for iOS and Android and Spark 2 version on Mac in this article.
Note: The Send Later feature won’t work if you remove Spark from all your devices.
Schedule an email
- Start writing or replying to an email.
- Click at the top right.
- Type the time for this email or select it from the list. You can schedule emails to be sent up to 6 months ahead.
- Click the Send button at the top right. The email will be kept in the Outbox folder until the Send Later time is due.
Edit a scheduled email before sending
- Open the Outbox folder on the sidebar.
- Here, you can see your scheduled emails. Click an email to see its details.
- Click the sending time at the top to change it.
- To send an email now, click the sending time at the top and select Discard Sending Later, then click Send.
- To edit an email, click .
- To delete a scheduled email, select .
Customize the Send Later time templates
- Open Spark Settings.
- Select Scheduling > Send Later.
- Toggle on the options you wish to see while scheduling an email.
- Select the time for the needed options.