If you have ever used Spark before, you are likely familiar with how it groups Newsletters and Notifications, freeing up space in your Inbox. The good news is that Spark can do the same with any sender you receive emails from - it bundles all emails from the sender into one line, so they don’t take up too much space and are easier to find any time.
- Emails you frequently receive from a particular sender are grouped, making your Inbox nice and neat;
- You can quickly distinguish emails from the specific sender;
- More important emails in your Inbox are easier to access.
When does it come in handy?
Some examples may include grouping emails you get from services such as Jira, Monday, Asana, or BambooHR. It can also be responses from a Google form, invoices, or simply a sender whose emails you want to keep at hand.
Whenever you would like to easily distinguish a particular sender in your Inbox and don’t want to spend much time searching for them among other notifications, the grouping feature proves useful.
How to group emails by sender
- Open any email from the needed sender.
- Right-click the sender's name.
- Enable the Group emails toggle. That’s it!
If you don’t need the sender’s emails to be grouped anymore, follow the same steps and disable the toggle.