There are some great things the Spark 2 version can do that Spark 3 cannot yet do. We are eager to add them to the new Spark version in upcoming releases - some features are already under development, and some are planned. The list below is an outline of the most important upcoming features. While the list reflects our current milestones, it is not authoritative.
- Labels - Gmail labels support.
- Integrations - connect Spark to your favorite services. Spark 2 integrates with Zoom, GoToMeeting, ToDoist, Asana, OneNote, and more.
- Calendar - connect your calendar and manage events right from Spark.
- Shared Templates - save time when you regularly send similar email messages to people. Use templates yourself and share them with the team.
- Shared Drafts - collaborate with your teammates using a real-time editor to compose professional emails.
- Shared Inboxes - handle an inbox together with your team. Perfect for info@, support@, contact@, or sales@.
- Assign emails / Delegation - delegate emails from your inbox, set deadlines, and track progress.
- Dark Mode - Dark Mode was released in Spark 3.1.0.
- Always opened sidebar - Expanded Sidebar was released in Spark 3.2.0.
- Print emails - print emails in a few clicks, without leaving Spark - Print emails was released in Spark 3.2.0.
- 2-column inbox view - Split View was released in Spark 3.4.0.
- Swipes - Swipes on Mac update was released in Spark 3.6.0.
- Templates - Templates +AI update was released in Spark 3.8.0