How to set up Yahoo Email on iPhone or iPad
- If you haven’t already, download and install Spark mail app on your iPhone or iPad to get started. If you’re already using Spark and want to add a Yahoo account, follow these instructions instead.
- Launch Spark on your iPhone or iPad
- On the intro screen, type in your Yahoo email address, then tap the Log in button.
- On the next screen, enter your Yahoo password and tap Next. Then, tap on the blue Agree button to grant Spark access to your profile & Yahoo Mail, so you can use your Yahoo email account within Spark.
That’s it! There are no Settings to configure and no servers to specify. Just sign into your Yahoo account and start using Spark for iOS.
- Launch Spark on your iOS device.
- Tap on the Sidebar button at the top left of the screen.
- Scroll down till you see the Settings option and tap on it.
- Tap on Email Accounts and then on the Add Account button.
- Choose Private Email Account, then tap on the Yahoo! logo from the grid of email service providers.
- Sign in to your Yahoo account using your email and password.
- Tap on the blue Agree button to let Spark access your Yahoo Account, so that you can start using your Yahoo email with Spark.
- Choose how you'd like to be notified about new emails, then tap Done.
That’s it! Spark will automatically set up your Yahoo account on your iPhone and iPad and all you emails will be accessible for you to use.
Download Spark for Free to get started.