How to Setup Zoho Email on iPhone or iPad
- If you haven’t already, download and install Spark mail app on your iPhone or iPad to get started. If you’re already using Spark and want to add a Zoho Mail account, follow these instructions instead.
- Launch Spark on your iPhone or iPad
- On the intro screen, type in your Zoho Mail email address, then tap the Log in button.
- On the next screen, enter your Zoho Mail password and tap on Advanced Settings.
- Next, fill out the Incoming Mail Server (IMAP) and Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) details for your account, as provided by Zoho Mail support.
- Click 'Log in' to start using your Zoho Mail email account with Spark.
That’s it! Your Zoho Mail account is now ready to be used with Spark for iOS. You can follow the steps detailed below to add additional Zoho Mail email accounts to Spark.
- Launch Spark on your iOS device.
- Tap on the Sidebar button at the top left of the screen.
- Scroll down till you see the ‘Settings’ option and tap on it.
- Tap on 'Email Accounts' and then on the 'Add Account' button at the bottom.
- Choose 'Private Email Account', then tap on 'Set up manually'.
- Enter your Zoho Mail email and password, then proceed to filling out the Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server details.
- Tap on the ‘Log in’ button to let Spark access your Zoho Mail Account, so that you can start using your Zoho Mail email with Spark on iPhone or iPad.
- Choose how you’d like Spark to handle notifications for you and then click ‘Done’.
That’s it! Spark will automatically set up your Zoho Mail account on your iPhone and iPad and all you emails will be accessible for you to use.
Download Spark for Free to get started.