How to Setup Zoho Email on iPhone or iPad
- If you haven’t already, download and install Spark mail app on your iPhone or iPad to get started. If you’re already using Spark and want to add a Zoho account, these instructions here instead.
- Launch Spark on your iPhone or iPad
- Read the intro screens by swiping them to the left or tap the “Skip” button at the bottom if you’re familiar with Spark’s features already.
- On the next screen, enter your Zoho password and tap Next. Then, tap on the blue ‘Allow’ button to grant Spark access to your email account, so you can use your Zoho within Spark.
That’s it! There are no Settings to configure and no servers to specify. Just sign into your Zoho account and start using Spark for iOS.
- Get Spark from the App Store for your iPhone and iPad and launch the app.
- Tap on the Sidebar button at the top left of the screen.
- Scroll down till you see the ‘Settings’ option and tap on it.
- Tap on ‘Mail Accounts’ and then on the ‘Add Account’ button at the bottom.
- Tap on the ‘Set Up Account Manually’ button in blue.
- Enter your @Zoho email and password to sign into your Zoho account.
- Tap on the ‘Allow’ button to let Spark access your Zoho Account, so that you can start using your Zoho email with Spark on iPhone or iPad.
- Choose how you’d like Spark to handle notifications for you and then click ‘Done’.
That’s it! Spark will automatically set up your Zoho account on your iPhone and iPad and all you emails will be accessible for you to use.