How to Setup Outlook Email on iPhone or iPad
- If you haven’t already, download and install Spark mail app on your iPhone or iPad to get started. If you’re already using Spark and want to add a Outlook account, these instructions here instead.
- Launch Spark on your iPhone or iPad
- Read the intro screens by swiping them to the left or tap the “Skip” button at the bottom if you’re familiar with Spark’s features already.
- On the next screen, enter your Outlook password and tap Next. Then, tap on the blue ‘Allow’ button to grant Spark access to your email account, so you can use your Outlook within Spark.
That’s it! There are no Settings to configure and no servers to specify. Just sign into your Outlook account and start using Spark for iOS.
- Launch Spark on your iOS device.
- Tap on the Sidebar button at the top left of the screen.
- Scroll down till you see the ‘Settings’ option and tap on it.
- Tap on ‘Mail Accounts’ and then on the ‘Add Account’ button at the bottom.
- Tap on the Outlook icon from the grid of email service providers.
- Sign in to your Outlook account using your email and password.
- Tap on the ‘Allow’ button if requested to let Spark access your Microsoft Account, so that you can start using your Outlook email with Spark.
- Choose how you’d like Spark to handle notifications for you and then click ‘Done’.
That’s it! Spark will automatically set up your Outlook account on your iPhone and iPad and all you emails will be accessible for you to use.