How to Setup AOL Email on iPhone or iPad
- Log into your Aol account via https://login.aol.com using a web browser.
- Click on your account name at the top right corner.
- Go to the ‘Account security’ tab and switch the ‘Allow apps that use less secure sign in’ slider.
Now you can authorize in Spark simply using your email and password. To do this, follow instructions below.
- If you haven’t already, download and install Spark mail app on your iPhone or iPad to get started. If you’re already using Spark and want to add a AOL account, these instructions here instead.
- Launch Spark on your iPhone or iPad
- On the intro screen, type in your Aol email address, then tap on the Log in button.
- On the next screen, enter your Aol account password and tap on Advanced Settings.
- Next, fill out the Incoming Mail Server (IMAP) and Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) details for your account, as shown here.
That’s it! Just sign into your AOL account and start using Spark for iOS.
- Get Spark from the App Store for your iPhone and iPad and launch the app.
- Tap on the Sidebar button at the top left of the screen.
- Scroll down till you see the ‘Settings’ option and tap on it.
- Tap on ‘Email Accounts’ and then on the ‘Add Account’ button at the bottom.
- Choose 'Private Email Account', then tap on the ‘Set Up Account Manually’.
- Enter your @AOL email and password to sign, then proceed to filling out the Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server details.
- Tap on the ‘Log in’ button to let Spark access your Aol Account, so that you can start using your Aol email with Spark on iPhone or iPad.
- Choose how you’d like Spark to handle notifications for you and then click ‘Done’.
That’s it! Spark will automatically set up your AOL account on your iPhone and iPad and all you emails will be accessible for you to use.
Download Spark for Free to get started.