How to Setup Office365 Email on iPhone or iPad
- If you haven’t already, download and install Spark mail app on your iPhone or iPad to get started. If you’re already using Spark and want to add a Office 365 account, these instructions here instead.
- Launch Spark on your iPhone or iPad
- On the intro screen, type in your Office 365 email address and then tap on the 'Log in' button to proceed further.
- On the next screen, enter your Office 365 password and tap Next. Then, tap on the blue ‘Yes’ button to grant Spark access to your email account, so you can use your Office 365 account within Spark.
That’s it! There are no Settings to configure and no servers to specify. Just sign into your Office 365 account and start using Spark for iOS.
- Get Spark from the App Store for your iPhone and iPad and launch the app.
- Tap on the Sidebar button at the top left of the screen.
- Scroll down till you see the ‘Settings’ option and tap on it.
- Tap on ‘Email Accounts’ and then on the ‘Add Account’ button at the bottom.
- Tap on 'Private Email Account', then tap on the ‘Office 365’ button.
- Enter your Office 365 email address and password to Sign in to your Office 365 account.
- Tap on the ‘Yes’ button to let Spark access your Microsoft Account, so that you can start using your Office 365 email with Spark on iPhone or iPad.
- Choose how you’d like Spark to handle notifications for you and then click ‘Done’.
That’s it! Spark will automatically set up your Office 365 account on your iPhone and iPad and all you emails will be accessible for you to use.