To delete your account from Spark, please use the form below:
- You have to delete the application from your device(s) before using this form. Otherwise application may restore deleted account again.
- We usually try to delete account automatically when the app is deleted from all devices. You can use the form above to speed up deletion process.
- If you are using email service that supports OAuth, you can remove Spark authorization using following links:
- If you are using non-OAuth email provider, we suggest to change your e-mail password.
Following information might remain after your account has been deleted:
- Performance metrics about push messages delivered to Spark might stay in log files.
- E-mail access information and smart notification whitelist may remain in back-up storage for some period of time (up to 7 days) after your deletion request. We never backup message text or meta-information.
- Please contact us, if you signed up for Readdle Early Access program and would like to be deleted from it too.